● Drive a brand new car with full manufacturers warranty
● Flexible initial payment
● Fixed-term contract with fixed mileage
● Optional maintenance packages available
● No depreciation or disposal risk
● No unexpected costs
● Lower monthly payments compared to buying a brand new car
● You only pay for the use of the vehicle
● Simply hand the vehicle back at the end of the contract - no hassle of trying to sell a car
● You must return the vehicle in a well-maintained condition
● Early termination can be expensive
● You must have fully comprehensive vehicle insurance
● If you do exceed the agreed mileage allowance at the end of your contract you will pay
an excess mileage charge
● You will never own the vehicle
● There is no option to buy the vehicle
More information on Personal Contract Hire
Personal contract hire or personal car leasing eliminates the financial risk associated with buying a brand new car or disposing of a vehicle.
Contracts can be taken over two, three or four years and offer a high level of flexibility to your car ownership needs. Some contracts can be extended beyond the end of the contract date if required. Our team is happy to answer any questions regarding extending your contract.
Personal contract hire (PCH) is very similar to business contract hire; both are based on a fixed annual mileage agreed in your contract. You will need to provide the number of miles you drive each year to obtain a quote. Once you have provided your annual mileage and chosen the vehicle you would like to lease a quote will be created by our customer team.
It is important to be as accurate as possible with your projected annual mileage. Amendments after contracts are live vary from funder to funder. If you do exceed the agreed mileage allowance at the end of your contract you will pay an excess mileage charge. This will be agreed prior to signing the finance agreement.
Additional maintenance packages are available. If you’re looking for predictable motoring costs adding maintenance to your monthly payment is simple. Our maintenance packages give you peace of mind should any challenges arise with your vehicle. These generally cover servicing, routine maintenance, tyres, exhausts and batteries. Our customer team will happily discuss your maintenance options with you.
During the contract period it is the responsibility of the person named on the finance agreement to arrange and pay for fully comprehensive insurance for the vehicle.
It is important that the vehicle is returned in accordance with the guidelines set out in the ‘Fair Wear and Tear Guide.’ A copy of the guide is available to customers towards the end of the PCH agreement.